#HelpKidsHeal from Trauma.
#GivingTuesday is December 3, 2019.
Trauma. It is taking an exhaustive toll, most especially on our youth. And when kids are impacted by trauma, families are impacted, schools are impacted, and communities are impacted.
But what exactly defines child trauma? According to the National Child Traumatic Stress Network, “when a child feels intensely threatened by an event he or she is involved in or witnesses, we call that event a trauma.” Those events include: Bullying | Community Violence | Complex Trauma | Disasters | Early Childhood Trauma | Domestic Violence | Medical Trauma | Abuse | Traumatic Grief | Violence and more.
As a trauma-informed mental-health agency, Saint Louis Counseling
is working to #HelpKidsHeal from trauma.
This #GivingTuesday, YOU too, can be part of their healing!
On December 3, 2019, please #HelpKidsHeal with a gift to Saint Louis Counseling, where trauma-informed care is essential to our mission. Your donation will help us meet our #GivingTuesday goal of $13,000 by:
- Allowing one School Partnership Program (SPP) therapist to work in a school one day a week for one year to provide one-on-one counseling to more than 40 kids, and…
- Because the need for mental-health services is so great and Saint Louis Counseling does not turn clients away based on their financial means, your donation will also provide funding for mental-health services when the agency’s grants are depleted.
Making a #GivingTuesday donation is easy!
1) Online via the form below
2) Credit Card: Call 314.748.5658 to make a recurring or one-time gift using your credit card.
3) Check (please add “Giving Tuesday” to the memo line) to:
Saint Louis Counseling | Attn: Julie Hepp | 9200 Watson Road, Ste. G-101 | St. Louis, MO 63126
Questions? Contact Debbie Dugan, business development/marketing director, 314.748.5658 or ddug[email protected]g
Together, let’s be part of the solution that curtails the impacts
of trauma on kids, families, schools, our entire community!
Together, let’s #HelpKidsHeal from trauma.
Lives depend on it.